June 7, 2012

Fire fighter playing - Recycling

My son loves to play pretend as a firefighter!

When he is playing he always wants me to join him (maybe he needs a sibling  = ) ). However, as you know, life is busy and especially this day I had a pile of dishes to wash and dinner to make.
So, I invited him to help me build a tall building.
We, then, put the building on fire! And the fun began...
Sirens sounds, fire engines, fire hoses, hard helmet, ladder, people asking for help, help!!!



Just a grocery bag, some markers and a lot of creativity!



I finally entertained him and while he was "saving lives" I could do my chores.



His cow was also part of the scene... He rescued her from inside the building.
So lovely...


Tip: to make the bag sturdy you can tape a cooking stick on both sides from the inside.



Enjoy the playing time!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! And I'm glad he didn't think to grab a big bucket of R-E-A-L water to put out all that fire! That cow is a crack up, OF COURSE there would be an oversized cow in a building like that!

    ReplyDelete