July 17, 2012

Burlap Flowers Wreath

If you have some fabric scraps you can make this wreath with NO COST!



To compose the wreath I used a piece of cardboard (in the same way I did for the Spring Wreath: http://casadacamila-decor.blogspot.com/2012/05/spring-wreath.html) and covered it with a long strip of the same fabric used for the flowers.
For this step I sew along the edges to give a clean look. I used a very narrow zigzag stitch.




This is the cardboard wreath covered with the long sewed stripe and a green ribbon added.




To make the flowers, I used a simple twist technique. I cut a round piece of scrap paper (the size of the flowers) and made each flower by twisting the stripe of fabric and hot-gluing into the scrap paper.


I hot-glue the flowers and Ta Da...
Here's my ZERO cost Burlap Flower Wreath.



Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment