May 18, 2012

Kids Birthday - Construction Site Birthday Party

We celebrated my son's 2nd Birthday with our family and friends in Brazil.
It was such a beautiful Construction Site Birthday Party on Grandpa and Grandma's house.

We served "feijoada", a typical Brazilian Dish, and had some goodies (brigadeiro and beijinho) for desert. Simple as that!

I prepared the decoration in advance so I took all the printables, favors and other supplies with me on the trip - my husband couldn't believe that I took all of that = )

Construction Site Party: Invitation.

Cupcake topper: Stop sign. I printed, cut and attached them to a BBQ skewer cut in half 
 
Cupcake topper: Stop sign.

In each favor bag I put bubbles maker, play dough, a bookmarker, lollipop and some candies.

The favor table.

Favor: bookmarker and more.

We filled some balloons, hanged the banner, baked some cupcakes, prepared the tables...
Banner: "Happy 2nd Birthday Rafael"


I used a black table cloth on each table and attached pieces of duct tape on it to look like a road.

Cake table decoration. Lots of toys and goodies.

We did a good work team, very much alike on a construction site.
All ready for the party...


I used basically three colors on the decoration: yellow, black and white.
Happy Birthday, birthday boy!!!
Ball Pool for kids! (and for "adults" by the end of the party...)
smaaaack!

And the party continued the day after and until the cupcakes were gone. It didn't last for too long tough.













2 comments:

  1. Camila,

    What a cute party! Of course you brought everything, you are a mom:) I love all your printables, and of course, the yellow color scheme, what else could you have chosen?

    Jessica
    stayathomeista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so lovely Construction Site Birthday Party. Each and every detail is so adorable. I am quite impressed with these photos. At the local event space NYC we too threw a rainbow party for our son’s first birthday. He has added colors to our lives so we picked this theme which was a big hit.

    ReplyDelete