May 16, 2012

Recycled Brush Holder

I really like to recycle things. Just thinking that something could have been thrown in the garbage and now has a new function makes me happy :-)

So, I used these juice plastic bottles to turn into brush holders.


I cut and wrapped them with this beautiful yarn that I bought from a Thrift Store and it cost me just U$ 0.99!!!


This is the final product.
Now my brushes, tapes, beads, buttons and other craft things are all organized.



I hope you like it.


2 comments:

  1. Camilinha, amei o blog. Você conhece o Young house love? É o blog de um casal com uma filhinha fofa e que tem dicas ótimas de casa. Vale a pena
    beijinhos
    Lica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada Lica!

      Vou procurar pelo blog deles sim e posso até "linkar" nos meus favoritos!

      Uma beijoca,
      Camila.

      Delete